A tailor made service designed to deliver value from first day and beyond
A Few Words
Build your career with us
DataSixth is constantly looking for candidates that can constantly push boundaries and nurture innovation. We are focused on people and we are always on the lookout for right people to join our expanding team of professionals.
We currently dont have any open role at the moment.
Cyber Strategy Consultant
As a Cyber Strategy Consultant, you will be working with our Cyber Strategy Team in addressing our Clients’ cybersecurity and control issues. As an experienced consultant with technical and industry knowledge, you will assist our clients in solving complex cyber security related business problems from strategy through execution.
As a successful Cyber Strategy Consultant, you will demonstrate:
- Ability to manage multiple engagements & competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and results-based team environment.
- Ability to assist clients in developing and executing risk management activities.
- Ability to participate provide solutions best fitted to the requirement and in line with the industry best practices.
- A first degree from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology/Information Security or Business related course will be an added advantage
- Relevant Cyber Security Certification such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001, CEH, OSCP etc. is required.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience. Experience in Consulting / Client Face Role is preferred.
Chief Operations Officer
As the Chief Operations Officer (COO), you will be leading our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. With your experience and talents, you will be marshalling the resources of the company to the most productive use with the aim of creating maximum value for the company.
Objectives of this Role
- Our ideal candidate has extensive executive experience within the IT, Telecoms and related industries with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and development goals.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations by building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Analyze and directly oversee internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed
in tandem with the vision of the company.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves excellent growth and profitability.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Support and implement Company’s transformation and development strategy in order to create a diverse and well-functioning workforce.
- Provide leadership and direction to all Departments in line with company policies.
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective internal systems, including appropriate organizational and performance monitoring systems, reporting and record keeping.
Bachelor’s and Masters Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
At least 8 years experience in executive and operational management.
Strategic senior manager with demonstrated ability to lead the operations of an organisation implementing large complex multi-stakeholder programmes.
Excellent networking and liaison skills.
Strong leadership skills, with a steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
Proven ability to work as a team member within multi-disciplinary teams.